Steps through the valley ...








Steps through the valley ...
20th October 2010 all through the morning looking forward towards my visit to the valley and all getting geared up which focused on my face , but missed my flight , almighty gave me a new lesson of my life "man proposes and god disposes" ....
Now issues a new ticket given for the next day on 21st October 2010 , my lovely friends kept on sending me SMS do not miss the flight today go early to the airport and this was like a push and pull for me to reach the airport ahead of time and to my luck flight delayed :) for 1 hr , no issues keep up the patience and as i boarded the flight could sense the excitement of the passengers .. ...
after waiting for hours there they were excited that the day they were going was a called off and they have really go , along with me 20 of the other passengers had also missed the flight and they were too worried as how they could from the airport to their homes...
Nothing less than anything every face was cute enough and the natives of Kashmir "Srinagar " especially women so beautiful i was just looking at them as now i recollect this song " tere chehere se nazar nahe hati nazare ham kya dekhen" so beautiful and sharp features was watching them and my co passenger was returning back from London after they had a brief trip with their son there and they were sharing their experiences with me , the only question i
had right from the check in and till here that " are u travelling alone to Kashmir" with raised eyebrows !!!
Now the question is why cant i travel alone to Srinagar alone ???
Can any one answer why i cannot travel alone ... will continue my views as i am looking for some answers .....







No comments: